● Visa Application
Conference participants who bear a foreign passport may need to apply for a Macau visa to visit Macau. To avoid any uncertainty, participants are advised to apply for the visa as early as possible, at least give one month in advance.
* For more information, Please click on the website of Macau Government Tourist Office.
1. The invitation letter will be issued by the ICEMME Committee Board after the successful registration is finished.
2. Your name provided must be exactly the same as it appears on your passport. Any discrepancy between your name on your passport and on your invitation letter or other documentations could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa application.
3. Please note that the ICEMME Conference and its organizing committees are not authorized to assist with your VISA application process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by the ICEMME Conference and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICEMME Conference and its organizing committee cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will the ICEMME Conference and its organizing committee engage in any discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual is denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as possible and ensure you have enough time to get your visa.